5% off master-billed rooms
Complimentary one-hour welcome reception
To enjoy this offer, book by 31 December 2018 for meetings or events to happen by 31 December 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® Hotels:
MEET & BE REWARDED (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Qualified Member” see definition of “Qualified Member” below) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property* located in Asia Pacific between 1 October 2018 and 31 December 2018, that has an arrival date on or before 31 December, 2019, with a minimum of ten (10) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Qualifying Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this Promotion:
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may enjoy the following benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- the Customer that enters into the Qualifying Event Agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event will have the total contracted room night charges on its master bill for the Qualifying Event reduced by a 5% discount;
- Two (2) bonus points for every US$1.00 of eligible revenue will be posted to the Qualified Member’s account within 6–8 weeks of the participating Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® hotel’s posting of the base points, up to a maximum of 60,000 bonus points. The bonus points are in addition to base earnings for Qualifying Event Agreements per the Marriott Rewarding Events terms and conditions. Combined earned and bonus points may never exceed 200,000 points;
- One complimentary one-hour welcome reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the number of guests equal to the number of guest rooms actualized on the peak night of the Qualifying Event up to a maximum of 500 guests. The welcome reception will include complimentary assorted hors d’oeuvres (3 pieces per person), plus beer/wine/sodas for one-hour. After such one-hour period has lapsed, menu items and beverages may be purchased by “Qualified Member” at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage item selections are at the discretion of the hotel and will be outlined in the Qualifying Event Agreement. Not valid at hotels with third party food vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The location of the welcome reception space is at the discretion of the Participating Property.
*For a list of participating properties, please refer to Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions under section 1.2 “Participating Properties and Brands”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The “Qualifying Event” must include: (a) a signed sales or catering contract; (b) include the Loyalty account number of the Qualified Member on the contract; (c) be held at a participating brand.
- Membership in the Marriott Rewards program is required for this Promotion and may be obtained for free at https://members.marriott.com/join/.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property and is not valid with any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 1 October 2018.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Qualified Member must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- A Qualified Member includes any member of Marriott Rewards Program, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Program and SPG Program unless he/she is: (1) a government employee, official or anyone acting on behalf of a government agency or department booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (2) an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a state-owned or state controlled entity (SOE) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (3) an intermediary booking an event on behalf of a non-U.S. government entity or SOE (4) relatives and close friends acting on behalf of a government or SOE (5) at hotels in Asia Pacific, an intermediary booking an event on behalf of any government entity (U.S. or non-U.S.) or SOE.
- If the room nights are master billed, only the Qualified Member on the Qualifying Event Agreement earn points. Members will not earn points if their room is master billed.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and any third-party charges on the master bill.
- The Qualified Member must provide his/her Marriott Loyalty Member number in the Qualifying Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The Rewarding Events Program Terms apply to the Qualified Member’s use of points awarded under the Promotion.
- All Rewarding Events terms and conditions apply. See Marriott.com/RewardingEvents for more information.
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Qualified Member’s Account
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties; please see list of participating properties by visiting Marriott.com/RewardingEvents.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the Marriott Loyalty Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Program Rules for the Elite Program at any time, with or without notice
- All Marriott Loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.